S/P2 Shop Sustainability Training Package Bundle: School Edition
This training package is designed specifically to help an automotive-related career tech program save money as it improves its green practices and reduces its carbon footprint.
Environmental responsibility can mean big savings to your school, putting money back in the budget by making small changes with a big impact. Learn how you, your fellow instructors, and your students can reduce costs, while being environmentally conscious.
Use this course bundle to empower your program with key practices that increase your savings while decreasing your energy usage. Small changes can make a big impact on the bottom line!
Included in S/P2 Sustainability are 12 courses:
- Green Strategies: 10 Sustainability Measures Shops can Tackle Today (20 minutes)
- Assembling a Green Team (15 minutes)
- Shop-Keeping for Sustainable Results (17 minutes)
- Lighting Tips for Green Facilities (30 minutes)
- HVAC and the Building Envelope (30 minutes)
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (25 minutes)
- Employee Benefits and Buy-In (17 minutes)
- Water Conservation (20 minutes)
- Marketing Your Green Shop (16.5 minutes)
- Managing Your Waste Stream (31.5 minutes)
- A Focus on Green Purchasing (20 minutes)
- The Big Green Picture (17 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $399!
Note: Times listed are audio times.